Join us for a unique VIP experience to Havana's renowned international film festival Dec 8 - 17
ProjectBinario and The New Cuba Present...
¡LA HABANA! Through the unique lens of cinema, art, and innovation.
As part of our mission to assist entrepreneurs and digital artists, we're hosting an immersive "VIP" trip during Havana's renowned Festival of the New Latin American Cinema, (aka “The Havana International Film Festival”) Dec 8-17. This curated trip is a “can’t miss” for aficionados to not only experience the festival at it's fullest, but also to engage Havana’s culture, nascent digital arts, and startup ecosystem.
Beyond film screenings, workshops, and associated parties, the week offers additional activities with an insider’s perspective of Cuba’s vibrant artists and entrepreneurs in numerous sectors. Discover “the new Cuba” in all its complexities and perseverance. As Cuban culture guru and Havana resident Jauretsi notes, now is the time to travel to Cuba!
Please fill out form to learn about more -- including pricing -- about this for this 10-day cultural trip, which fully adheres to US policy regarding travel to Cuba.
Your payment is 100% tax-deductible as a donation to ProjectBinario, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that assists entrepreneurs and artists in emerging digital ecosystems.
- Accommodations at a stylish, private casa particular for 10 days / 9 nights
- Film Festival packet, credentials, catalogue and access to exclusive events
- Cuban expert and Havana local Jauretsi accompaniment and guidance full-time on this trip
- Private (often classic) cars for transports from the airport and to events according to the schedule
- Tours + museum fees according to schedule
- Support and extra assistance from tour directors in Cuba as needed
- Full breakfast daily
View our current itinerary. (Events are subject to change as the film festival schedule will be announced soon.)
Not included in price are the following:
- Airfare, airline and baggage fees, and Cuban visa (Though we can certainly assist you with selecting best itinerary, finding the most affordable airfare, and securing your Cuban visa).
- Lunches, dinners, drinks apart from breakfast beverages. (From past experience, you will receive better food and service when meals are not pre-paid in advance.)
- Incidentals (i.e. mini bar, laundry fees, etc, when applicable)
Space is limited on this VIP experience. To begin the process of reserving your space fill out the form at the bottom of this page.